Because this catalogue raisonné is in progress, it is periodically subject to revisions being made as new or corrected information is discovered and introduced. Every time a significant change is made to any page in the catalogue raisonné, it is recorded in the Revision Log. Each entry in the log is, in turn, linked to the page on which the revision has been made. Log entries began as of Oct. 1, 2006. Changes made before this date are not recorded.
Also, each page in the catalogue carries a revision date stamp at the bottom of the page, which indicates when the last change of any kind to that page has been made. Should a visitor to the page wish to learn what the latest significant change to that page is, click the Revision Log link in the left column of any page and scroll down to the date in question. Only significant revisions, however, are recorded in the log, even though the date stamp changes with every revision. Changes in punctuation, corrections of minor misspellings, etc. are generally not recorded.
- Oct. 1, 2006: This Revision Log has been added to the Catalogue Raisonné of the prints of Luis Quintanilla.
- Oct. 1, 2006: The holdings of Quintanilla prints at the Baltimore Museum of Art (BMA) and the San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA) have been added to the Public Collections page.
- October 6, 2006: Slight change to information concerning the derivation of the title for Entry # 26 Liebelei.
- October 6, 2006: The Public Collections Page has been updated to include the holdings of Quintanilla prints at Fundación Bruno Alonso (FBA), Santander, Spain, and the entries for each of the prints held by FBA have been updated to reflect this. They include the following entries: Alegrias; Deseos; Diversiones Burguesas; El Fenonemo; Interior de un tranvia en Madrid; Liebelei; Los Sodattitos; La tia de la cabra; Tranquilidad; Untitled [Street Carnival]; Verano
- October 18, 2006: The full text of the article "The Drypoints of Luis Quintanilla" by Basil Burdett has been added to the catalogue as a PDF.
- October 20, 2006: The Public Collections Page has been updated to include the holdings of Quintanilla prints at the Butler Institute of American Art (BIAA); also, entry #65, Garden Boy, has been updated to show the print is held by BIAA.
- October 23, 2006: A biographical sketch of Quintanilla is added to the Introductoion.
- October 31, 2006: All pages of the catalogue were revised to include a menu link to the Introductoion and a menu link to Essays on Quintanilla page.
- October 31, 2006: text briefly describing the author was added to the About the Author page.
- Nov. 1, 2006: More information added concerning the derivation of the title for Entry # 26 Liebelei.
- Nov. 5, 2006: Image of AAA label is added to Entry # 50 "Deer and Fawn."
- Nov. 10, 2006: The former "Introduction" has been divided into two pages: 1)Title Page/Table of Contents and 2) Using the Catalogue
- Nov. 16, 2004: Excerpts from "The Republic," Ch. IX of Waiting at the Shore, Paul Quintanilla's biography of his father, has been added to the catalogue and listed on the Essays on Quintanilla page.
- Nov. 17, 2006: The edtion of Entry #36, La tia de la cabra was changed from "currently unknown" to "at least 7."
- Nov. 17, 2006: The holdings of Quintanilla prints of the MNCARS has been added to the Public Collections page and each print held by the MNCARS is designated as being so held.
- Nov. 26, 2006: The note for Nov. 10, 2006 above has been reversed: The introductory page serving as a Title page and a Table of Contents has been rejoined to the "Using This Catalogue" page. The link menus on all other pages have been altered to reflect this change. This was done to repair link errors that resulted from the Nov. 10 change.
- Nov. 26, 2006: The information regarding copyright, fair use and credits has been moved from the Using the Catalogue section of the Introductiory page to a page of its own, which may be accessed by clicking the copyright link in the left column of every page.
Dec. 2, 2006: The statement in the notes section of all Madrid Series prints indicating that Ruperez typically printed the Quintanilla's drypoints in editions of seven or fewer was revised to read "ten or fewer" based on new information from the BNE catalogue.
Dec. 11, 2006: The title of #23 formerly listed as "Interes" (Interest) was changed to "Títeres" (Puppet Show)
- Dec. 19, 2006: All entries in the Madrid Series have been revised. The revisions reflect the inclusion of data from the following sources: BNE, MNCARS, FBA and others. Virtually all categories of data have been affected, including Date, Medium, Edition, and Dimensions.
- Dec. 19, 2006: A new entry, #41A, (Untitled, Winged Madonna with Child) has been added to the catalogue raisonné (Madrid Series).
- Dec. 19, 2006: Entry #41, formerly bearing the descriptive title "Street Carnival" now bears the descriptive title "Saltimbanques."
- Dec. 19, 2006: Exerpts from Paul Quintanilla's biography of Luis Quintanilla, Waiting at the Shore, have been added to the Catalogue.
- Dec. 27, 2006: The edtition data Entry #8 has been updated.
- Dec. 27, 2006: The edition data for Entry # 52 has been updated.
- Dec. 27, 2006: The edition data for Entry # 65 has been updated.
- Jan. 2, 2007: Several entries added to the Bibliography page.
- Jan. 14, 2007: The date for Entry # 51, Paulette, was changed from 1940 to 1939. Also, the information concerng the edition was emended.
- March 8, 2007: A brief discussion of states added to the "Using This Catalogue Raisonné" portion of the Introduction.
- March 8, 2007: The entry for Galicia ammended to include an early state of the print.
- March 23, 2007: Entry # 49 [Fiesta -- Woman Dancing with Child] has had the following changes made: the English title amended; the "Medium and Color" discussion in its Notes section revised; and a "Related Work" added to the Notes section.
- March 23, 2007: Entry # 48 [Burro] has had the following changes made: the English title changed from "Donkey" to "Burro"; and the "Medium and Color" discussion in its Notes section revised.