Because this catalogue raisonné is in progress, it is periodically subject to revisions being made as new or corrected information is discovered and introduced. Every time a significant change is made to any page in the catalogue raisonné, it is recorded in the Revision Log. Each entry in the log is, in turn, linked to the page on which the revision has been made. Log entries began as of Oct. 1, 2006. Changes made before this date are not recorded.
Also, each page in the catalogue carries a revision date stamp at the bottom of the page, which indicates when the last change of any kind to that page has been made. Should a visitor to the page wish to learn what the latest significant change to that page is, click the Revision Log link in the left column of any page and scroll down to the date in question. Only significant revisions, however, are recorded in the log, even though the date stamp changes with every revision. Changes in punctuation, corrections of minor misspellings, etc. are generally not recorded.
- Oct. 1, 2006: This Revision Log has been added to the Catalogue Raisonné of Ernest Fiene's prints.
- Oct. 1, 2006: "Phaethon in the Stable" (formerly entry # 68) and "Fall of Phaethon" (formerly entry # 69) have been withdrawn from the Catalogue Raisonné.
- Oct. 1, 2006: All prints bearing titles identicle to the titles of other prints in the catalogue have had -- for the purpose of distinguishing one from the other(s) -- identifying numbers added. Their identifying numbers follow the title within square brackets, for example, Repose  and Repose . See entry numbers: 85, 86, 89, 91, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
- Oct. 1, 2006: Data and information concerning the edition of Deep Winter  (#100) have been added.
- Oct. 10, 2006: Fiene print holdings at the Indiana Univeristy Art Museum have been added to the Public Collections Page.
- Oct. 10, 2006: Marilyn Symmes, Impressions of New York, added to the Bibliography page and to the New York Skyline page under "Illustrated in."
- Oct. 16, 2006: Entry # 24 revised to include the "Related Work" [Landscape with Village].
- Oct.r 18, 2006: Entry #93 revised to include images of annoations on impressions from both inside and outside of the edition.
- Oct. 21, 2006: Entry # 79 revised to inculude a photo of the Associated American Artists label.
- Oct. 21, 2006: Entry #82 revised to include a photo of the Department of the Interior mural Winter Roundup under the heading "Related Works."
- Nov. 13, 2006: The page previously called "Introduction" has been divided into two pages, 1) an introductory page serving as a Title page and a Table of Contents; and 2) a "Using This Catalogue" page. The link menus on all other pages have been altered to reflect this change.
- Nov. 15, 2006: A photo of Ernest in 1914 was added to the Chronology page.
- Nov. 26, 2006: The note for Nov. 13, 2006 above has been reversed: The introductory page serving as a Title page and a Table of Contents has been rejoined to the "Using This Catalogue" page. The link menus on all other pages have been altered to reflect this change. This was done to repair link errors that resulted from the Nov. 13 change.
- Nov. 26, 2006: The information regarding copyright, fair use and credits has been moved from the Using the Catalogue section of the Introductiory page to a page of its own, which may be accessed by clicking the copyright link in the left column of every page.
- Oct. 10, 2007: A new entry, Untitled [Bouquet in a Vase], Catalogue Entry # 1 was added to the catalogue. In accordance with this change, the introductory section on catalogue entry numbers has been revised.
- Oct. 16, 2007: Photos of two versions of the oil painting Along the Hudson have been added to the Related Works section of Entry # 32 for the lithograph, Along the Hudson.
- Nov. 17, 2007: The format of the Chronological Thumbnails pages and all of the Topic Galleries pages have been revised to conform with similar pages in the catalogue.
- Nov. 25, 2007: The entry page for Deep Winter  has been revised for purposes of clarity. No substantive changes have been made.
- May 16, 2008: The entry page for Evening, Fifth Avenue has been revised to include images of another color and title variation proof.
- May 16, 2008: The entry page for Fisherman's Cove, Maine has been revised to include the proper title and credit for the related painting Fishermen, Monhegan in the collection of the Portland [Maine] Museum of Art.
- Feb. 11, 2009: The entry for Eddyville (Catalog # 13) was added to the catalog.
- Feb. 11, 2009: The entry for Portrait of a Man in profile with Spectacles] was revised to reflect the discovery of the proper title ("Musician") and the exact date (1924).
- Feb. 21, 2009: information regarding the setting of Mid-Winter was added.
- July 19, 2009: Eddyville (Catalog # 13) was revised so that the location of the town of Eddyville, NY was changed from being described as west of the Hudson River to east of it.
- Aug. 1, 2009: Snug Harbor (Catalog #38 ) was revised to include a reference to an impression outside the edition bearing an inscription to Gaston Lachaise and his wife. It was also revised to narrow the speculation about the setting to the Maine coast.